The Floral Design Program offered by the school can help launch your career as a designer of flower arrangements. Once you complete the course you will be ready to work in a florist shop, consult with wedding planners, start your own business, or just do marvelous flower arrangements at home and for friends.
- The essentials of floral design and the tools required
- Techniques and styles for designing
- How to care for plants
- Methods of coordinating designs and arrangements for weddings
- Business promotion, steps involved in planning designs for holidays and theme parties
- Ways of creating displays using artificial and dried flowers
There are no classes to rush to, no schedules to rearrange. You work in your spare time, at your own pace. You will not feel rushed because others are waiting for you. Nor will you be held back if others are slow. You set your own pace, thereby, saving time and reducing stress.
Respected and Accredited
Your career diploma from this school is accredited by regional and national accrediting agencies. This guarantees respect and recognition for your diploma. More than 13 million students have trusted this school to make a difference in their working lives, enabling it to become one of the world’s largest and respected distance learning institutions.
For no-obligation FREE information of this exciting Floral Design Program contact us now. The program includes:
- All the books, study guides, and learning aids you will need
- Design tools that will be of use in your new career
- Unlimited toll-free instructional support
- Access to services for students using our website, email, and phone